- Vanilla cupcakes; I use box mix for vanilla always
- Vanilla pudding
- 8 oz Semi sweet bakers chocolate
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Break up the chocolate and place in a bowl with the vanilla and corn syrup.
- Heat the cream in a small bowl in the microwave for 2-2.5 minutes until hot.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate and whisk together until fully combined.
- Scoop out the centre of the cupcakes and fill with pudding.
- Dip the top of the cupcake into the chocolate, lift up, let excess drip off for 2 seconds and flip over quick to avoid too much chocolate falling off or dripping down the side.