Yield: 9-inch pie
- 1 1/4 cup Oreo baking crumbs
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 (12oz) brick cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tub cool whip (split in half)
- 1 package (113g) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 6 chopped Oreos
- I use a 9-inch springform pan because it makes serving the easier but you can probable use any baking dish.
- Stir together Oreo baking crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the pan. Rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Time to make the cheesecake layer. Beat cream cheese for 5 minutes until smooth. Stir in icing sugar and vanilla. Once mixed, add in half the tub of cool whip which is 2 cups. Spread evenly over the Oreo crust and chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whip together chocolate pudding mix and milk. Rest in fridge for 5 minutes and then pour over cheesecake layer. Let chill in the fridge for another 10 minutes.
- Spread the remaining cool whip over the chocolate pudding. Sprinkle the chopped Oreos over top and let rest in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before serving.