- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup Oreo baking crumbs
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tbsp light corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Optional Sprinkles
- Take chocolate ice cream out of the freezer about 15 minutes before you plan to start. Have your cups ready. I bought the ones in the picture from the dollar store (they are plastic).
- Put a scoop of chocolate ice cream in the bottom of each cup and push it down with a spoon. Use a paper towel or cloth to wipe the inside of the cup so that it is a clean layer. This will help the other layers show though.
- Place all cups in the freezer for about half an hour or until the ice cream has frozen again.
- To make the fudge, place chocolate chips, corn syrup and vanilla in a bowl. heat the cream in the microwave for 2 minutes until hot. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the Oreo crumbs and melted butter. Set aside.
- Take the cups out of the freezer. Add a layer of fudge over the chocolate ice cream. You can either spoon this in or put the fudge into a piping bag (or ziplock bag) and add the layer this way. I use the bag because I find it cleaner.
- After adding the layer of fudge, place a large spoonful of the oreo mix on top. Make sure the top is levelled out.
- Place cups back in the freezer for about half an hour until firm.
- Take the vanilla ice cream out of the freezer about 15 minutes before you will be using it.
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the oreo layer. Use a spoon to push it down and even out the top. You can use a cloth or paper towel to wipe the excess vanilla ice cream off the top of the inside of the cup.
- Place back in the freezer for at least a couple hours to allow both chocolate and vanilla ice cream freeze.
- After a couple hours you can add any decoration on top, like sprinkles. If you will not be eating right away, cover the tops with plastic wrap and store in the freezer. Take out about 5 minutes before serving.