- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup dutch processed cocoa powder
- 4 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup icing sugar
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, stir together oil and sugar. Add in cocoa powder; stir. Add in eggs and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place powdered sugar in a small bowl. Scoop tablespoon size balls, roll and coat with icing sugar. Place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool for several minutes on the baking sheet before eating.