- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups chopped chocolate, either milk, semi sweet or dark
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Mix together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet. Stir just until combined.
- Fold in chopped chocolate. Cover and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- While dough is chilling preheat the oven to 375°
- Scoop dough in large spoonfuls and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.